Bulgarian Journal of International Economics and Politics is a biannual open-access academic journal published in English language by the University of National and World Economy. The Journal offers a forum for the publication of scientific articles, research papers, book reviews, and other forms of academic writings related to the complex and multifaceted issues of international economics and politics. Invited are authors at various stages of their academic career from renowned academics to young researchers, in the field of international economic and political relations and related topics at national, regional and global level. Given its interdisciplinary thematic scope, the Journal invites unpublished manuscripts on:
- Current global and international issues, trends and developments;
- Globalization and regionalization;
- International cooperation, institutions, organisations, regimes and global governance;
- Theory and history of international relations and of international political economy;
- World economy and international economic relations;
- International business;
- Issues of international security and conflict;
- European affairs;
- Area and regional studies (Central and Eastern Europe, Black Sea region, Western Balkans, Baltic region, Caucasus, Central Asia, Middle East, etc.).
- Foreign policy and foreign economic relations of Bulgaria and other countries;
The contributions could address theoretical or methodological issues or present results from empirical research in the described broad BJIEP filed. A double-blind review process is employed to select the manuscripts that are to be published.
Bulgarian Journal of International Economics and Politics is an open access journal and its content can be freely accessed at UNWE site. All Journal content is available for immediate free access access to the work and permitting any user to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purposes.
The Journal addresses a wide-ranging profile of readers encompassing members of academia, students, as well as policy-makers and practitioners from national, European and international institutions, business representatives, and larger interested audience.